Activity Feed - Books by White Feather - White Feather Magazine - White Feather Blog
Mumbo Jumbo - 1. An object or idol believed to have supernatural powers, 2. An
obscure ritual or incantation, 3. Confusing or meaningless activity or language.
Follow White Feather Here

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Actively Perceiving


Whenever there are two there is one. Whenever there are a million there is both one and two. Seeing this can heal anything.

Each of us are one. There are a million within the one each of us are as well as the million we see outside of us. Both one-ness and multiplicity permeate all.

When we walk down the street and can see both the one-ness and the multiplicity and we make no distinction between the two we are walking through our divine creation. When we appreciate both the one-ness and multiplicity then joy results. The beauty of one-ness can be experienced and appreciated in a million different ways. Joy is boundless and it is everywhere.

We are boundless and everywhere. We are the universe. When we think of "I" we think of only our bodies and the self occupying that body. We do not look at a tree and think "I." When we see another we don't see "I." That is because our vision is limited by our perceptions. Our perception is how we create our reality and when we start seeing "I" in everything then we start owning our reality. Then our joy is no longer limited. There is unlimited joy within us and without us. We merely need to own it and see it.

The universe is built from love and joy. It is our creation. It is the creation of "I." I am the universe. I am every last part of it. I create it as I perceive it. If I perceive anything as being separate without seeing the one-ness then I am disavowing my divinity. All separation is created by not seeing the "I" in all things.

There is only one way to create and that is to perceive. Perceiving is not a passive action. It is how we actively create our reality. There is no separation unless we perceive it. And there is no love, joy, and beauty unless we perceive it. To give anything life we merely need to perceive it. Perceiving is our divine ability to create. It's what makes us gods.

Copyright © 2007, by White Feather. All Rights Reserved.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: